Oh god! I just realised how consistent I am at updating my blog.
Thy shalt punish thyself.
- I turned 18 on the 11th this month, so I've been celebrating.
- I was wasting my time thinking about joining a driving school, because I'm 18 now and just know how to start the car. (You can laugh at me, go on.. ..3- 2- 1. Okay stop now. Sigh.)
- I'm stuck with admissions.
- I bought a German for Dummies book and will start studying as soon as I get it delivered to me. If you know me in person, you may also know that I had studied German for 1 and a half years in school and now want to learn it properly, since now I have the time AND the patience to do so. You can find one here.
- I cleaned my room in about 10 days. My room, post-board exams, was a HUGE mess, plus I got a new bed and well, you know the drill, don't you?
- I've been eating a lot of junk food nowadays.
- I've been wasting my time
stalking peopleon instagram.
- I was rearranging my stamp album. YES, I used to collect stamps and am going to continue the same soon.
- I was dancing to this song.
- I've been noticing this weird obsession of mine that involves making lists.
SO, I've planned to do a couple of reviews and stuff for you people to make up for my absence, so you may want to come back and see for yourselves. (Pweese do come back okay? Pweeeeese? Pwwweeesssseeee? *puppy face*)
I'll be back reeeally soon. ^-^
Love, love, love.